- Protected Areas
- Support CMLC
- Get Involved
- Landowner Resources
- News & Events
We're looking for a skilled Finance Coordinator to join our team!
The Finance Coordinator is responsible for accurately recording and maintaining financial records and transactions of the organization.
- Coordinate with CMLC program staff on project financial management, including invoicing, cost tracking, contract administration and reporting.
- Manage Accounts Receivable processing, including working with the Assistant Director on grant invoicing and reconciling Accounts Payable with grant invoicing.
- In coordination with the Finance Director, manage permanently restricted, temporarily restricted, & designated funding regarding donor intent, Board quasi-endowments, and internal designations.
- Manage Accounts Payable processing.
- Financial management of the AmeriCorps Project Conserve grant including: collecting and recording in-kind and other match contributions from host site supervisors, tracking and reporting grant related expenditures for monthly reimbursements, working with AmeriCorps program staff as a team to oversee and manage grant funds, and attending trainings sponsored by the North Carolina Commission on Volunteerism and Community Service.
- Receiving revenue in the donor management software/database and facilitating data import to the financial database.
- Coordinate Finance Committee meetings, and record and distribute meeting minutes.
- Serve as support to the Finance Director and other CMLC colleagues and assist with other tasks as needed.
Essential Job Requirements:
Undergraduate degree in accounting or relevant experience.
1-3 years experience, with experience in fund accounting preferred.
Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel, organized, detail-oriented, committed to accuracy and possessing strong computer skills.
Reconciliation experience including that of restricted funding; non-profit organization and software experience; AmeriCorps experience/familiarity helpful.
Ability to work at a computer, sit for extended periods of time, and operate office equipment.
LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMER:
This job description does not represent an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks and duties. Responsibilities, tasks, and duties may differ from the job description, as assigned.
Full-time position, 40 hours per week. Competitive pay commensurate with experience; health benefits; retirement benefits; supportive and engaging work environment with opportunities for professional development.
Send resume, cover letter, and references by email to:
Carolina Mountain Land Conservancy
847 Case Street
Hendersonville, NC 28792
Open until filled.
Carolina Mountain Land Conservancy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Carolina Mountain Land Conservancy (CMLC) prohibits any discrimination in carrying out its mission on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national or ethnic origin, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. This includes all programs, projects, events and any other related activity sponsored by CMLC.
CMLC recognizes and honors diverse cultures and traditions. CMLC proactively seeks individuals for all aspects of its work from varied backgrounds for the greater enrichment of the organization. It is the goal of CMLC to have a membership, staff, volunteer base, and board that reflects the diversity of ethnic and demographic groups of our service area, and for CMLC programs to encourage involvement of groups that are underrepresented in CMLC.